DOMLEC’S General Manager Resigns!

Former General Manager of DOMLEC, Collin Cover

Former General Manager of DOMLEC, Collin Cover

It has been confirmed that General Manager of the Dominica Electricity Services Ltd, DOMLEC, Collin Cover has resigned from the company.

According to a press release from the Company, Cover joined DOMLEC in 2009 and has made a significant contribution to the company.

Chairman, Sarah MacDonald, and the Board of Directors wish Cover every success and thanked him for his leadership during the past five years.

Light & Power Holdings (LPH) which acquired majority shares in DOMLEC in 2013 believes its expertise in the utility business, and the resources of Emera Caribbean Group combined with the capability of the dedicated senior management team and experience skilled employees at DOMLEC, will ensure that the Company continues to focus on delivering a high quality of service to customers in Dominica with safety remaining a high priority for the utility.

As part of LPH and Emera Caribbean group, DOMLEC will continue to have access to expertise within the group and this will help during the transition period.

LPH, a subsidiary of Emera Inc., owns 52% of DOMLEC, with the remaining 48% held primarily by Dominicans, including 21% held by Dominica Social Security Scheme.”

More information will be released on Cover’s resignation by the company on Wednesday May 28th 2014.

© 2012 SAT Telecommunications Ltd.

Scroll to top