Tip of the Day: How to Make the Most of Your Time
Here are some tips to make the most of the short 24 hours you have in a day!
1. Set up a plan. Make a “to-do” list, and check things off as you go along. Focus mostly on the things that are important to you.
2. Control your stress. No matter what kind of pressure mounts on you, try to keep your cool. It is easier to take a 10-minute break and cool off than work all week with built up stress.
3. Shut your door. When working under a timeline, schedule your important tasks and shut your door to get them done.
4. Do not delay. When you have your lists, get right on it.
5. Focus on one thing at a time. Forget trying to multi-task! You will lose concentration, and it will take you longer to accomplish what you set out to do.
6. Stop wasting time on the phone. Keep your conversations short, and to the point and you will waste much less time.
7. Be realistic. You can only do what you can do. Do not set out to accomplish the impossible.