Tip of the Day: Reminders on how to Prevent Rust on your Car
- Wash your car every two weeks; once a week if it is wet with salt on the roads.
- Wax your car once every four months.
- Keep the insides clean as well, being sure to clean up after any spills which can start rust from the inside.
- Salt speeds rust, so be careful to keep your car clean if you live by the ocean or in the winter when there’s salt on the road.
- Clean the underside of your car and your wheel wells when filthy or at least once a week during the winter when salt is out.